Carbon monoxide poisons North Hollywood family

xrifalbq

first_img AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREChargers go winless in AFC West with season-ending loss in Kansas City 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! NORTH HOLLYWOOD – Four members of a family were in critical condition today after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning because of a faulty wall furnace, authorities said. A 36-year-old woman, a 37-year-old man and two children suffered carbon monoxide poisoning after using the heater overnight for the first time at the Water Village Apartment Complex at 12255 Burbank Blvd. in North Hollywood, a Los Angeles city fire captain said. The four were taken to a hospital just after 3 a.m., officials said. A Gas Company crew was sent to the scene. last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *